Actually, the baseball caps are not only for the sports pleasure, we can even wear them out to include much stylish taste to our daily street-style looks. A stylish cap is a nice accessory to make any outfit and anybody look cool. But what if when they get dirty, the way to wash a baseball cap correctly without destroying its original form? Here come the simple steps for your own reference.
1. The first preparation is incorporating a proper amount of detergent into a basin of clean water. After the detergent is pumped to the water evenly, you can put the dirty fashion cap into the water and let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes. If your hat isn’t cleaned for quite a very long time, the soaking time could last a bit longer.
2. Brush the cap gently with a soft brush. The hair of the brush couldn’t be too hard, or it may lead to pilling from the look. And you ought not use too much strength in brushing for the same purpose to avoid pilling of the fabric.
3. Turn on the tap to wash off the foaming in every portion of the cap. Remember not to fold or rub the cap in this step, just rinse.
4. If the baseball cap isn’t clean completely with some tough stains found, we should apply a little bit of toothpaste on it and then brush it lightly again, then rinse it with water. The toothpaste has a more powerful cleaning and whitening power.
5. For the record, the interior part of your stylish baseball cap ought to be brushed at least several times to get rid of the accumulated sweat and germs for sure. The anti-bacterial detergent has the special removing function, which should be utilized when we wash the cap after a specific period.
6. Press the hat with a sterile towel. The towel will absorb the water from the cap slowly, which is much faster than the natural air-drying. But still, should not fold or rub it, or the first shape could be damaged.
7. Place the custom classic baseball hat by its original shape on a dry towel to let it be air-drying completely. The towel will absorb the water quickly and makes the drying completed in s shorter time.
Lemon, a citrus fruit when tasted brings a sour expression on your face. Though not consumed separately, the flavor of lemon is distinctive from others. It has many types as well – Bonnie Brae, goes in San Diego, USA, Eureka, a common all place lemon, also known as Four season because it has the capability to make fruit and flowers together all year long, Femminello St. Teresa, that’s located in Italy, Yen Ben, resident of Australia. Lemon though comes into the category of fruit, but is a part of every recipe. Be it fruits or salads or chicken or vegetables or fish, lemon could be added in almost everything and bring out a better taste of it. Name one dish whose taste will not be improved after the addition of lemon inside (with tea as an exception). Lemon is an absolute all-rounder with unlimited benefits. Apart from its culinary attributes lemon can be used in a lot of things.
Lemon is basically the home of Vitamin C. C is the vitamin that your body needs most. Lemon also produces juices that are needed in digestion.
As it also purifies your blood lemon can be used during cholera and malaria as therapy. After a session of workout, drinking lemon water may replenish body salt. It also has anti-bacterial properties.
Lemon juice has also been proved effective in weight reduction. Mix lemon juice and honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it daily you’ll quickly notice a reduction in your weight.
You can use lemon as a preservative for many things like apples, avocado, banana where the acid in the lemon can prevent them from changing color or turning rancid. Just apply lemon juice on the chopped parts.
If your rice gets sticky then simply add lemon juice and separate them and make them fresh again. Lemon juice also helps maintaining pH levels in your body.
Lemon zest is also quite good for the skin. It lightens skin tones, eliminates pores and scars.
Not just lemon zest, but the leaves of the lemon plant are also quite useful. You can use lemon leaves in tea, fishes and other fish, chicken.
You may use lemon oil for aromatherapy, it will soothe your body and gives relaxation.
Aside from aromatherapy, lemon can also be used to relax your feet. In a bucket take warm water and squeeze lemon in it. You can also add baking soda if you would like. Soak your feet in it for 10 to 15 mins. You may feel relaxed and your feet will be softened.
By applying coconut oil mixed with lemon juice you can get rid of dandruff.
The amount of citric acid present in lemon is more than other fruits like grapefruit and orange. Lemon comprises two times more citric acid than grapefruit and five times more than lemon juice.